Monday, December 2, 2013

Hectic and Crazy Monday

I had plans. Big plans. Plans that involved homemade bagels and biscuits... 

Unfortunately my day has been spent sitting on the phone with tech support with a rep from the homeschool curriculum we use, and ultimately the problem is still not fixed.... I'm waiting for a call back because apparently I am the queen of unbelievably rare problems. 

Long live the queen!!

Wait.  I don't think I mean that. 

There was also a far too significant amount of time spent trying to place an online order using Kohls' cash....holy cow was this difficult!  I know it seems like something any reasonably sane person should be able to do, but I think I have serious online issues. I mean, really. 

So after getting charged 3 (yeah 3!) for the same item and an assortment of other issues I decided I am done with the evil empire that is Kohls. You know, until they have a good sale or something. Because I may have a small addiction. And, lets face it.... they have some good sales... so it's totally justifiable, right?  Right???

And here is the kicker. I was stumped on a forth grade math problem. Now I know math is NOT my strong suit. But it's forth grade. I spent an hour trying to figure out 1 stinking problem with my daughter. All I can say though that it only took 60 minutes and we kicked that problem's butt. Or solved it. Whatever. 

So the point of this vent/ramble is to say that sometimes things don't work out and that's okay. I don't have freshly made gluten free bagels but I do have a big pot of chili simmering with beans not from a can for dinner. And that's just fine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment